- The podcast gives the overview
- The newsletter has the details
It’s much more than just a podcast
The Public Relations Podcast AND Newsletter is for people who are tasked with developing a relationship with an audience but don’t have the time to study the latest PR techniques or the resources to bring onboard an agency. If that sounds like you, then welcome!
The podcast gives you the overview of this week’s ideas but the newsletter, or a “short PR pamphlet” as we call it, goes into more detail.
It’s much more than just a few motivational prompts!
In each week’s PR pamphlet you’ll get bite sized articles, tutorials and more, but in a quick read format so you can digest it while your hand are busy with a sandwich.
We’ll probably add a paid community one day but for now the newsletter is totally free and will be for while. Currently, I can’t charge for any work I do!
Tell us where to send the newsletter by clicking ……
You want more detail? Ok.
Click here to see an example.
In the newsletter you’ll get….
- PR ideas to try that are focused on building real connections with your target audience
- Diary dates to keep an eye out for and ideas on how to use them
- Cutting edge ideas spotted from around the world reverse engineered so time short people can do them
- Thoughts on current events from a PR “connection” perspective
- Details on talks
- A chance to guest on the show to promote your work and ideas
- Details of future projects designed to help you
- 25 years of communications experience
The newsletter contains content from across all of my projects from PR to new media (podcasting, video), traditional PR methods to corporate and personal branding.
How do I get it?
Simply tell us where to send it below. Then click the “subscribe” button.